Sub: https://ugot.in/sub | Learn: https://mineyour.biz | Tip: https://mineyour.biz/pages/1upcoin
Does it make sense to mine today/in 2020?
More importantly- what is the state of PRIVACY in CRYPTO?
Who is missing from our developer interview line up?
Tag your favorite coin (and me @SethEstrada) on a tweet - https://twitter.com/SethEstrada
Mine for FREE on your first 3 rigs!: http://bit.ly/get_HiveOS
***Want to Just BUY Coins & "Stack Satoshis"?:***
http://bit.ly/get_lolli - shopping rebates paid in Bitcoin!
http://bit.ly/get_robinhood - a free share of traditional stock!
http://bit.ly/get_coinbase - $10 free Bitcoin when you buy/sell $100!
http://bit.ly/get_CashApp - buy Bitcoin with a credit/debit card!
***New to mining? Get your parts here:***
1. This channel participates in various affiliate programs - generally, if there is a shortened link to any product or service, we are probably enrolled in the public referral program for that product or service.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
2. Referral fees enable us to create more videos and free resources for you.
3. Product videos, interviews, or reviews paid for by sponsors will always be marked as such.
1. Music by various, under creative commons attribution license, almost exclusively sourced here: https://soundcloud.com/electronicgems
2. Voice Over is provided by Seth Estrada. All rights reserved, as per platform license. Reproduction without prior written consent, outside of reasonable Fair Use, is prohibited.
3. All featured trademarks are property of the respective copyright holder. As commentary & criticism, all images and screen recordings in this video are licensed under Fair Use.
Creating an account on our site will allow you to customize your news stream and unlock additional functionalities!
The primary benefit of registring an account is that will give you the ability to customize your news feed and
select the sources from which your news are displayed.
In addition to this, registered users can
'Like' specific news items, thus showing their support and appreciation for the item
Comment on news items and rate comments
Propose new 'tags' on news items to improve searchability
The ability to engage in all of these actions is driven by a site-specific internal virtual currency
which we call Kreds. In order to encourage our users to use their moderation and
participation abilities responsibly, each action you perform will cost you a certain amount of Kreds.
You are automatically awarded a certain amount of Kreds every day and can earn Kreds by leaving comments
or propose tags which the community then approves through the on-site voting capabilities.
You have to be logged in to vote up news.
You don't have enough Kreds to execute this action.